15 November 2017

Another Visit to Texas

Now that both our daughters are living near Houston it's easy to find an excuse to go visit. Just a few days after I got home from Oregon I was on the plane again heading down to Texas.
With the Stinson girls.
With the Lee kids.
 I made some mint brownies, and Carson was happy to lick the beaters afterwards.

 It seems like I rarely get pictures of the kids with their daddies, so that's why I took these photos of Russ with his girls,
and Jason with Savannah.
 Kiera hanging out in her kitchen.
 The Stinsons have a motorized carriage that's lots of fun for the kids.
 I love this picture of the three girls!!
 Speaking of three girls, it's been awhile since we had a picture of me with my two daughters.
 Loved this picture of Carson because it shows his light blue eyes.
Some day I'm going to do a blog post with just pictures of me with the grandchildren at the piano! I was trying to work with Sophia at the piano, but Grace wanted in on the action.

No comments: