At the end of March we started the process of getting our master bathroom remodeled. The contractor told us it would take about two weeks. We mistakenly thought he meant two consecutive weeks--what he actually meant was, working for two days the first week, one day the next week, two half- days the next week, and so on like that. So it really took about seven weeks from the start of the project to it's completion.
The good news is that the contractor did a good job, and we're pleased with the results. Below are the "Before" pictures. I wish we'd taken the pictures when the decorations were still on the walls, but we didn't think to take the pictures until the room was mostly cleared out and ready for demolition.
The corner tub was not a jacuzzi tub or anything fancy, and it was rarely used.
Here are a couple of pictures of the bathroom when it was a work in progress.
And placed randomly on the floor.