29 June 2018

Two Weeks in Kansas with the Carson Family

Just a few days after my recital I flew back to Kansas to spend two weeks helping Krystal with the kids while Garrett was away being an instructor at an ROTC camp.
I didn't get to hold Matthew too much because he mostly needed his mommy, but I enjoyed it when I had the chance!
 
Matthew is only about three weeks old in these pictures but he looks so bright-eyed and alert!
One of my tasks was to drive Makayla and Daniel to swim lessons every day at noon.
 Makayla proudly displaying her very tall lego tower.
 Alexa reading a book to herself.
Adam playing at the Lawrence city museum we went to one day.
 The two girls showing off their cool look with their sunglasses.
 
One day we went outside to play with sidewalk chalk. Looks like Alexa mostly wanted to carry it around!
 At the ward linger longer after church. I made rosy refrigerator rolls and K-bars as our contribution and I think that's about all the kids would eat from the potluck.
 A fun moment of the girls on their mommy's lap, and Indie getting in on the action!
There's a room in the basement that the kids call the "run around room". The middle three kids had fun riding their bikes around the room, since it was really too hot to ride them outside.
Doing a craft that I brought to help keep the kids busy.
I'm glad I was able to spend so much quality time with the Kansas Carsons!!

No comments: