22 March 2012

Always a Month Behind

 
 Each month I try to visit one of the kids, and in February I went to Texas to see Lissa, Jason and their girls.  The occasion was Lissa and Jason's wedding anniversary, so they slipped away for a night while I was there
and I babysat my two precious little granddaughters.
I had a wonderful time.  Here are a few photos from my visit.  Savannah was very close to crawling while I was there, but didn't start until the week after I left.
    I made a quiet book for the girls and took it with me when I went.  Below is a picture of Kiera looking at it.  I'll be posting pictures of the quiet book and the one I made for Daniel in a future post. 
While I was having a great time in Texas with my sweet little girls, Kent was in Virginia attending the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. It was a medieval theme,
 After I got home Kent and I attended the Washington Wizards game against the Sacramento Kings.  The reason we went was because Jimmer Fredette, the former BYU player, is on the team.  Jimmer played for the entire 2nd quarter and made 8 points, so it was fun to see him play.


2 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

My, what adorable granddaughters you have! :)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Wow! That first picture with Kiera, she looks SO grown up! Like she is off to kindergarten! I also love those pictures of Savannah....so much hair she needs a headband! How many times do you think Dad has been able to use that costume? :D