07 July 2008

We Become Grandparents!!

July 1st, 2008, we became GRANDPARENTS!
Well, we actually had some help from our daughter Lissa and her husband Jason, but this blog is all about US, not them, so it is OUR accomplishment. (see link to Lissa & Jason's blog to see more pictures)

Unfortunately we will not get to see baby Kiera until later in the month. Such is the problem with being so far away.... I have to get there so I can teach her a first word - "Grandpa"
After all, I have been in training for three years for this new phase of life!





2 comments:

Phillips Flips said...

CONGRATS! Kiera is gorgeous - I love the hair. And thus begins an amazing new chapter. I guess that's one great reason for moving back to the U.S.!

Leslie said...

I'm so glad I found your through Traci's Smith's blog. You have had a busy summer! We miss the Carson's!!! At least this way we can keep in touch.
Happy trails,
Love the Frandsens