06 November 2018

Visit to Lees and Stinsons

On November 1st I flew to Houston to visit the Lees and the Stinsons. Adri and Carson picked me up at the airport, while Grace was in preschool and Sophia was in school. 
On the way home from the airport we stopped in at Walmart to pick up a few things. While we were there Carson demonstrated his impressive temper tantrum skills. He did turn two a couple of weeks ago, after all!
                                              
The next day the whole Lee family went to Sophia's school to have lunch with her. 
 It was even Daddy's day off from work so he joined us, too.
 Carson ate his lunch like a big boy! Sorry Adri, but I didn't get a picture of you with the family.
 I thought this was a sweet picture of Carson watching his Daddy play the guitar. Carson likes music and is a good little singer.
 That evening we went on a walk to a playground where Carson and Grace loved to swing.
                                    
Sophia did her own thing.
 Later we all cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie.
 This. This right here is why I visit my grandchildren so often!
 Grace was having a moment, and Carson was apparently trying to make her feel better.
I spent Saturday and Sunday with the Stinsons. Here's our traditional photo op before we go to church.
It was another enjoyable visit with the Houston area grands!!

No comments: