15 August 2018

Matthew's Blessing in Kansas

After the reunion in Texas Kent and I flew up to Kansas at the beginning of August to spend time with Garrett and Krystal's family before Matthew's blessing.
The Carson home in Kansas is on a hill and has a great deck overlooking the surrounding area.

The kids had fun playing with the fairy garden Granddad gave them at the family reunion.
I took the chance to hold my adorable grandchildren whenever I could!
Granddad with little Matthew.
This is a mattress in the playroom in the basement. Daniel and Adam are playing with some of the micro machines their Daddy played with when he was a boy.
Daniel really took a shine to the calezedors that Kent had brought.
Alexa is very good at folding washcloths, so I took a picture of her doing her work.
A group hug is included after family prayer, which they have every evening before bedtime.
Here's little Matthew, the star of the weekend, on his blessing day.
                                  I   I couldn't decide on my favorite photo, so I put in several. I made Matthew's blessing outfit, but I kept it pretty simple.
I LOVE this family photo of the seven Kansas Carsons. 
Krystal's parents also came for the blessing, so it was a busy weekend!

No comments: