17 November 2015

November Visit to Houston

I took a quick trip to Houston to see the Stinsons and the Lees in the middle of November. While I was there I was able to watch Kiera and Savannah's Primary program, which is the main reason on went to visit. I did lots of other fun things, too. Below I'm posing with the three older granddaughters and they're holding the church bags I've made for them (and a photo bomb by Grace.)
Adri taught pre-school while I was visiting, so I got to help her with that.
Grace wearing a very non-grumpy cat looking face! She loved going to pre-school with the big kids.
I love, love, love moments like these in the two following pictures. This is why I go visit the grandkids as often as I can.

While I was in town I went to watch another of Kiera's soccer games.
Her daddy volunteered to be a coach and Savannah cheered her on from the sides.
Kiera was very delighted to receive an award that day.
On another day I went to the Houston zoo with the Lee girls.
Gracie loved to see the lions.
The zoo was starting to set up their Christmas displays so I took this cute picture of the girls.
We rode the carousel.
Sophia loves pandas so she naturally chose to ride the panda on the carousel. Gracie was just happy to be there and is too young to be picky about what animal she rides.
I just had to snap a picture of Gracie's naturally curly hair. It's adorable. I just can't believe how light it's getting to be, since she started out a brunette.
Sophia is a collector, and as we walked through the zoo she picked up these leaves that had fallen onto the path.
We also fed the ducks at the pond outside the zoo.
We didn't get any other pictures of all of us together, so wanted to put this in.

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I love these! I hadn't seen any of these pictures. I like grumpy cat Grace in that cut-out at the zoo :) We're so glad we could have so much fun with you and that you were able to visit so often in the 6 months we were in Houston.