10 October 2014

Celebrating Makayla's 2nd Birthday on my Last Visit to Minot


In July I flew from Houston directly to Minot so I could be there in time to celebrate Makayla's 2nd birthday. The day I flew in we went on a family walk/bike ride. Daniel can ride by himself, but Makayla still needs some help to push her along.

Krystal had the idea to make a hot air balloon cake, and it turned out so cute!
 You can see from the pictures that Makayla was excited to have her birthday.
 Big brother Daniel helped her blow out the candles,

 but she had no problem eating the cake by herself!! Baby brother Adam slept through the party.
Another thing we did while I was there was to go to the Minot zoo.
 Adam was easy-going and enjoyed his ride through the zoo.
 Daniel and Makayla liked seeing the animals.

Here are some pictures we took before we went to church.
 Not sure why Daniel and Makayla are making faces in the photo below, which is why I put the photo above in to show them looking cute.
 These are such adorable and sweet children!
The kids LOVE to listen to books. The book I'm reading is one Makayla received for her birthday, and I must have read it to the kids about 20 times in the five days I was there.
 Here are Makayla and Daniel with the teddy bears their great-grandma Christensen made for them.
 Since the family would be moving soon, I took a picture of the whole family in from of the Minot Air Force Base sign.

No comments: