31 January 2013

Thankful to be With Family on Thanksgiving

Kent and I flew to Houston very early on Thanksgiving morning so we could spend the holiday weekend with Lissa and Jason's family.  
However, after looking through all the pictures we took while we were there I see we didn't have a single picture with Lissa or Jason in it.  I guess they just aren't as photogenic as their girls!
   Here we are ready to sit down to our Thanksgiving feast.
 Savannah enjoyed cuddling with Grandpa.
 Not sure how we got a picture of Kiera without her making a silly face, but this is a nice one.
 The weather was very nice and we were able to spend some time outside.
 If weather permits Kent and I usually take the girls to the little neighborhood playground when we go to visit them.

 I finished sewing Savannah's Christmas stocking while I was there.
Now the Stinson family Christmas stockings are finished.
 A couple of random cute pictures of our time there.

 See what I mean that Kiera has a hard time being serious in pictures?
There were other cute pictures. but Lissa already used most of them on the blog post she did about our visit there.  She was more timely than I and posted her pictures in November!!

1 comment:

Jason and Lissa said...

We're sure glad you could come visit!