26 September 2012

Makayla's Blessing

Sweet baby Makayla Elaine Carson was blessed on August 26th in Minot, North Dakota.  Kent and I flew in, and Krystal's parents and two of her brothers drove from Spokane, WA for the blessing.

I was able to find Daniel a "big brother" shirt to wear when Makayla wears her "little sister" shirt.
 Daniel was strollin' down the street in his sunglasses and new church shoes as his "people" followed along behind.  You can tell he was the most popular guy on the road.
Grandpa Carson got to meet Makayla for the first time.
At the church after the blessing.
 Makayla was blessed in the dress her mother wore to be blessed in.  Here she's lying on the quilt made for her by great-grandma Christensen.
We only stayed three days but were glad to be a part of Makayla's blessing day.

3 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

I didn't know she got to wear Krystal's blessing dress! How sweet! Daniel sure is a cute big brother.

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I'm glad you are updating the blog again. :) I think those blankets Grandma made are really cute - I like that Makayla's has some blue in it.

Garrett and Krystal said...

We're glad you came to visit us!