10 August 2012

Introducing Grandchild #5!

Makayla E. Carson was born in July, weighing 6lbs.15oz in North Dakota, to mom Krystal, dad Garrett, and big brother Daniel.  She was born just a day before her due date. 

I was able to fly out on July 31st and spend a week, so met Makayla just before she was two weeks old.  What a beautiful, precious little sweetheart! 
 
 
 
 
I have LOTS more pictures from my week in Minot, but will add them to a different post.  Adri, Russ and Sophia spent the weekend while I was there on their way to move to Minneapolis, and it was fun to see them, too.  Kent was sadly left at home in Virginia, but we'll be flying out together at the end of the month for Makayla's blessing.

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I love that picture where it looks like she's smiling, and the one where she's very alert. What a little cutie! I'm glad you are able to come see all of the grandchildren so often :)