28 January 2011

Grandma Time!!

Kent and I have done some other activities that are worth mentioning in the month of January, but by far the most fun for me was meeting my new grandson, Daniel. I flew to Mississippi on January 20th and spent five wonderful days helping out as much as possible, and holding Daniel as often as I could. (NOTE: Daniel is three weeks old in these pictures.) Daniel is a good baby as long as he's being held or fed, but I think that's true of most newborns!
A couple of days he took a long nap on my chest, and I was happy to let him.
Krystal is a wonderful mother and it was fun to see Garrett as a doting daddy. Daniel is a lucky boy to be born to such good parents!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! He has such a sweet little face. I am sure Garrett and his wife loved having you there to help every bit as much as you loved being there!

Jason and Lissa said...

Aw, baby man Dan is so cute!

PLANET HANSEN said...

He is a sweet heart!