13 May 2009

Easter in Houston

Adri says that Kiera is the favorite in the family, and she's right. Kiera is EVERYONE'S favorite, not just ours. I spent Easter weekend in Katy, TX, keeping Lissa company while Jason was on a Boy Scout rock climbing trip. I took about 50 pictures, but it's hard to get Kiera to smile on camera. Here are some of the fun shots. BTW, Kiera is 9 months old in these pictures, and she started crawling the week after I visited.

This picture is dear to my heart. Doesn't it look like she's playing and singing along?

The "propped against the couch so you can see the pretty dress" shot.
Kiera doing her old lady impression............
.......... and a close-up shot of "old lady" Kiera.
Sorry, Jason and Lissa, but I had to choose the family picture where Kiera wasn't looking down!
Kiera was much more interested in the flower than in posing for the camera.

6 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Looks like you have quite a cute grandchild! Thanks for coming, mom.

Adri and Russ Lee said...

she's contemplating the flower! Yep. She's related to us :)

Phillips Flips said...

What a beautiful girl and a beautiful dress too! I love those expressions. Wow, you guys are still taking such cool trips. Gives me hope for being back in the States. I'm realizing that America is pretty darn cool too, even if it isn't as old as Europe!

Melissa said...

You definitely have a beautiful granddaughter! My Dad sent me a copy of the Chuch News article earlier this week, and I've been meaning to put a link on my blog. Thanks for reminding me!

Jen said...

Someone left a comment on my blog for you- not sure how that happened, but here's the address to copy and paste:
http://timandjenwalker.blogspot.com/2009/05/memorial-day.html

Melanie said...

I LOVE the picture of her playing the piano!! She is so adorable!