08 February 2009

Winter Scenes

Winter brought us at lease a little snow, so thought we would share that with you. The birds are really colorful, though it does not show in this photo. Lots of red, and blue among the grey and brown. I hope to see some yellow goldfinches some day. I have not surendered to the squirrels. I have a plan - to be put into effect as soon as spring begins lurking around.
See how the logs have all circled for a council meeting?

Enough of this. I had to put something on to get off the bottom of Lissa's list.


2 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

You're funny. Glad you got some snow--I wouldn't mind some here in Houston. It's already getting humid again. Bleh.

Traveling Deckers said...

I love the birds in the picture. I can't wait for spring to see what kind of birds we have here. We have had some wonderful one through the winter.