09 January 2009

All Together at Christmas

This sums up the week, Baby's first Christmas
our trip to DC started out with a visit to Arlington Cemetery.
with a stop at the tomb of Unknown Soldiers
Then a stop by the White House Christmas Tree

ending up at the DC Temple, to see the lights

The lights were beautiful. Unfortunately rain cut the visit short.


The next day we went to get family pictures taken. Some of the results are below

Kiera, the star of the week
The whole gang.

Russ, the newest family member, and Adrianne




The "first couple"

7 comments:

Carry said...

ha~~your daughter is really lovely,so cute~haha~what a happy family!happy new year to your you and to your whole family~

Traveling Deckers said...

What cute pictures. I swear everyone looks the same as when you guys left Zama.

Smith Family said...

Aww, how fun to be together for Christmas. Everyone looks so nice in the family picture.

Jason and Lissa said...

What a good-looking granddaughter you have! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi sister Carson. I just figured it out that we could do anonymous and not have to do any passwords or usernames. I just want to say that keira is So Pretty and cute in her little dress. Cute pictures of Adrianne and Russ at their Wedding.

Signed,Maddi

Valerie and Adam said...

Cute pictures! I wish I could go visit DC sometime. I lived there a long, long time ago so I don't remember most of it. Yes, my parents are still in UT, but they are headed out on a mission to WA by the end of this month. Thanks so much for your comment! I sure did marry a wonderful man!

Anonymous said...

good thing the 3 middle guys got the no smile memo in the Arlngton picture. And i think russ's eyes are closed in your "Carson Chronicles" pictue :)